- My heart dropped when I heard
how are you now? I only have
wellwishes and prayers 4 U
Please expect my visit tonight
I hope you are doing better.
- May you get well soon and we can go back in to the fun times. Take care.
- There are many reasons, for you to get well. Your family loves and needs you,your family is worried about you. Your family is totally unsupervised in your kitchen.
- Hope you are up & Splashing Soon.
Get Well Soon!
Get Back in the swing of things real soon.
mmm all best wishes for you
- Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
- Everyone is so eager to have you back in action again, rise up and exercise those bones. Get well soon mate.
- HATING is an emotional disease… so for those who hate me… Hope you get well soon…
- Being in the hospital is a downer, but there is good in everything, you are being served breakfast in bed, Get Well Soon.
- Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.
- When I see the moon I think of you so get well soon and youll be good as Knew.
- If these flowers were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon.
- Get well soon so that I find you attractive again.
- Get well soon to someone who thinks they have the flu but probably doesn’t.
- A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon.
- Hope this happy get-well note adds sunshine to your day, and shows you that youre thought of in a warm and special way!
- Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better and know that youre surrounded by caring thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes. Rest easy. Get well.
- During this down time we hope that your recovery is a relaxing and restful one. All the best and we hope you get well soon!!