Funny Get Well Soon Quotes and Poems: When you are not well most of us tend to be a little fussy , little self indulgent and want the attention of others. In such cases it is always to receive those words of comfort that let you know that people know you are having a tough time and need that little bit of sympathy. You want them to say things that will make you feel that they care and want you to get well soon. We want to be told how much they miss having us around. We also want them to say that they are wishing that you would become better so that they can be with us.
Sometimes we need them to tell you things that make you smile. This little twist of humor along with wishes that you get well soon can really break us from the feeling being weak and sometimes, let us face it – full of self pity. Having a jocular comment thrown at us can break us from this cycle and make us work towards recovery.
When you are the one who has to deliver the “get well soon” wishes, you may wish you had some help in coming up with the right words to suit the person and the occasion. We all know that the same wishes will not work in all situations and you have to be careful in choosing the right words. A joke or a humorous comment along with the right wishes may work with a peer or a friend but not with a boss or somebody senior. Likewise it is better to keep humorous comments away from people of the opposite gender with whom you are not that close. This could often be misconstrued leading to trouble. Here we have put together some quotes that you can choose from.
Inspiring and Funny Get Well Soon Quotes and Poems
- I sent my cares to the wind
And ask the wind to pass them to u
When u feel the wind blowing towards ur face that’s me
Saying take care.
- A bowl of warmth,
A soft face,
A new day.
Some get-well thoughts sent your way.
Feel better soon.
- Here’s us hoping avidly
ur recovery will be trouble free
And very soon we shall see
u fit as fit can be..
- You are feeling down
and so am i with u NOT around.
Hope you get back in
the swing of things real soon
- ‘Heard That You’re Not Feeling Well. So Brought Flowers For You To Make You Feel Healthier And Happier. Get Well Soon!’
- Health and good humor are to the human body like sunshine to vegetation.
For life is not to live, but to be well.
- As you rest and heal, know that you are thought of warmly and wished a quick recovery.
- Get well cards have become so humorous that if you don’t get sick you’re missing half the fun.
- Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better – and know that you’re surrounded by caring thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes. Rest easy. Get well.
- Hurry up and get the heck out of there!
- I enjoy convalescence. It is the part that makes the illness worth while.
- I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.
- I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.
- It isn’t always easy, but when you’re not feeling well…hope it helps to know others are thinking of you… and
- hoping that you’ll be better very soon. Take good care of yourself.
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.