Hair loss is the most common human problem nowadays. Almost 70 out of 100 people suffer from hair loss. If you are also a prey of hair loss then at last you came to the right place. Stop worrying about the problem as there are several treatments for hair loss. And it is almost sure that you will be getting good results. There are many causes for which hair loss occurs like deficiency of vitamin C, smoking, thyroid, menopause, lack of proper sleep, stress, certain hair styles etc. First of all we should say that there is no such cure for hair loss due to menopause and if your hair loss is caused by any other causes then it will be surely cured. If you are fed up with lots of treatment and didn’t get any proper result then it is our request to try the below remedies at last. It is fully natural remedial processes so don’t think of any side effects. Just start healing today.
Natural Home Remedies for Hair Loss:
1. Vitamin Intake: take a lot of vitamin regularly. As vitamin is the most essential element for hair. Have a variety of foods with lot of vegetables. Add multivitamin to your daily food.
2. Spinach and other green leaves: Spinach and other green leaves are rich in iron. It provides necessary iron in the body and spinach is also less n cholesterol than the animal based sources.
3. Oysters: Oysters are very rich in protein, iron and zinc. These three are very essential needs for hair loss. So having oysters regularly will save you from the deficiency of these three items. In a study it is seen that oyster contain 220 % of zinc, 33% of iron and 8 grams of daily protein.
4. Salmon and Sardines: Salmon and Sardine fishes provide protein, Vitamin D and Omega 3 fatty acids. Remember that omega 3 fatty acids are not created in our body so we need to take outer source. And omega 3 fatty acid is very essential element for hair growth. So these fishes provide external sources of omega 3 fatty acids.
5. Eggs: Eggs are always very beneficial food for a human body. It is very rich in protein, zinc, sulfur, iron and selenium. These minerals are very essential for good and healthy hair.
6. Avocado, pumpkin seeds and walnuts: Peoples who are vegetarians and don’t eat fish can take the necessary omega 3 fatty acids from avocado, pumpkin seeds and walnuts. Zinc, the essential mineral which is responsible for hair loss is also found in these three food substance.
7. Sweet Potato and Carrots: Both these vegetables are rich in vitamin A. Vitamin A is an important element for the good health of scalp. Vitamin C deficiency causes dandruff problems and dandruff may result in hair loss.
8. Rogaine (Minoxidil): Rogaine is a very useful medicine used for scalp health. It helps the hair with dry roots and has become thin. Medical experts say that it works very well and slow hair loss without any side effects.
9. Propecia: Before taking this medicine you should consult with a medical practitioner. Actually propecia is a pill for men suffering from hair loss. It blocks all the hormones related to hair loss from reaching the inner skin surface.
10. Onion Juice: Make some onion juice and apply it to the whole scalp nicely and thoroughly. Remember the juice should be always fresh. Keep it for one hour and then gently wash it with shampoo. Do it twice a week and after one month you will notice better results of hair growth. It is a proved remedy for hair growth.