Today the world is full of toxins at every level and these toxins get into our body through air, food and liquids. Which is why detoxifying the body on a regular basis is a really good idea. The benefits of detoxifying are many and include:
- Cleaning out the system
- Better level of energy
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Better mental awareness
- Glowing skin and hair
Do not worry about how you are going to go about detoxifying as we are going to give you some detox drinks that you can make at home and consume to make this process happen. Most of them are drinks from ingredients right at home
Here Are 10 Homemade Detox Drinks You Can Try:
- Juice of pineapples, pomegranate and lemons: We all know that pomegranate is considered one of the best fruits due to the immense antioxidant properties it has. Adding some pineapple will make it sweeter and more palatable along with the addition of vitamins. The health benefits of lemon are numerous so it makes sense to add this too.
- Go green with juice: Instead of eating those greens that you loathe to eat, just juice them up. Make sure to add plenty of spinach, collard greens and cucumber to get the right mix. You could zing up things with some lemon both for the taste and the health benefits.
- Water based drink: This is something that is really simple to do not to mention cost effective. You just need to soak the fruits and vegetables that are known to have detoxifying properties in water overnight. This will help in absorption of the nutrients and you need to drink this water. Keep refilling and soak the same vegetables and fruits again and again.
- Kale and pomegranate drink: This is like mixing two super powers together to come up with something that is really amazingly good. Get the proteins of kale and antioxidants of pomegranate in one drink. Of you want add some cranberries, pear and also mint to make it really delicious.
- A mix of vegetables the color of a rainbow drink: Take red tomatoes and peppers, orange carrots, green romaine, parsley and cilantro to make Of course some of the rainbow colors are going to be missing but still it is a great drink.
- Smoothie made with lemon and green tea: Apart from green tea that is good for you, you can also put in bananas and yoghurt to this smoothie to pack a complete punch and add the potassium and protein to the antioxidants from the other ingredients.
- The golden detox drink: Whiz up turmeric, ginger, lemon and cayenne pepper along with some honey for sweetening that can be added up once you have boiled up this concoction and cooled it.
- Avocado and grapefruit drink: This one has many benefits like good fats, potassium and also some additional health punch from the banana, strawberries and the oranges. Looking for ways to balance all the ingredients in your body as well as packing a healthy punch.
- Orange colored drink: This drink has no oranges and you need celery, apples, lemon and carrots to add the orange color as well as the health benefits. You will find that this drink is easy to drink and prepare as well as full of antioxidants and bursting with health.
- Ginger and Mango mix drink: This one will cleanse your body, improve you palate and you will love drinking this due to the yummy taste of mango along with the lemon juice and ginger